There are electrical anomalies that produce little to no heat, but do produce ultrasound detected conditions:
- Instruments are used for equipment reliability and energy conservation
- Our instruments listen for sounds that could never be detected by human hearing.
- Human hearing is around 20Hz to 20kHz, with the average upper range of 16kHz
- Our instruments start listening at 20Khz…well above human hearing
- Works in conjunction with other PdM technologies such as infrared thermography, etc…
The UE Ultraprobe is used for Ultrasound inspections