Electrical Thermal Imaging
Electrical failures can cause personal injury and even death, equipment damage, material loss, as well as lengthy downtime, making certified Thermographers using infrared imaging systems key to a comprehensive Predictive & Preventative Maintenance Program.
Thermography allows for maintenance work to be conducted while a facility is still online, preventing any costly interruptions of plant operations. Preventative maintenance programs that consistently use Infrared Thermography (IR) limit downtime by preventing unplanned shutdowns and by streamlining repair and maintenance planning.
The resulting cost-saving and safety benefits of this type of examination include:
- Energy savings
- Protection of equipment and capital investment
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Quick pinpointing and providing a diagnosis of problem areas
- Establishing repair priorities based on the severity and the critical nature of the item being inspected
- Setting higher quality standards