The measurement of industrial gases and chemical compounds that are invisible to the naked eye on a daily basis. Gas leak detection needs to be a top priority companies. With a product that is invisible, companies need access to the technology necessary to detect leaks. Heat Seeking Thermal Imaging uses GasFind IR technology to spot small gas leaks from a safe distance and then quantify the volume of these leaks.
GasFind IR Technology Detects:
GasFind IR allows trained professionals to find volatile organic compound (VOC) and gas leaks using a specialized infrared camera that delivers real-time thermal images. Using these images for gas leak detection allows for the detection of problem areas that aren’t immediately visible. Gas leaks appear as “smoke looking anomaly” on-screen, which signals fugitive gas emissions of one of the gases in which the camera is calibrated to detect.
Benefits of GasFind IR:
- The ability to scan hundreds of items a day, also allowing workers to scan miles of piping from a moving vehicle
- Inverts the physics of fugitive VOC gas leaks, making what was once invisible clear and present
- Scans hard to reach components from a distance
- Assessments can be performed without interruption of daily operations
- Inspection time is minimal, which keeps costs down
- With exact leak source info, repairs are less time consuming and less expensive
- Increases production and reduces costs by recovering lost gas, and also providing a safer work environment.
GasFind IR makes gas leak detection simple than ever before. This rugged piece of equipment was designed specifically for use in harsh environments. The camera produces crisp infrared images of 320×240 pixels. These images show the smallest details, which is ideal for gas leak detection.
If your company produces, transports, measures and transforms VOC gases, it’s essential to have a partner that can perform infrared inspections using GasFind IR technology. Gas leak detection helps stop loss and makes repairs less time consuming and more accurate with exact leak source information. This also will provide a much safer work environment for you and your coworkers and staff. Contact Heat Seeking Thermal Imaging for more information about GasFind IR technology and infrared inspection services throughout Canada.